[Resolved]  Tata Sky — showing notice for pairing the device

28/13, Arjyapally, Chanditala Maain Road, Kolkata - 700041, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
I was out of station for 10 days. Returning back on 25th Feb of the last month, after when I switched on the TV, the notice is always showing "your device needs to be paired" & also the advice for contacting customer care. As usual computerizes instruction 'press 1, press 2', there was no response from customer care. How this problem to be solve? Waiting for your response. My Subscriber ID is [protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-04-04 00:11:36

[Mar 02, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response Mar 02, 2020
Hi, we understand your concern. We have raised a service request to resolve your concern at the earliest. Rest assured you will hear from us soon.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response Mar 03, 2020
We hope your concern has been addressed! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!

Comments

Tata Sky — this is the wrong card for this set top box pairing error. I am facing this issue since last 1 week. N I am getting charged.

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 3, 2020

Hi, we have raised a service request to resolve your concern at the earliest. Stay tuned for further updates.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 4, 2020

We hope your concern has been addressed. Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!
Started after 1 month of Gap but it is saying this is wrong card for this set top box
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 3, 2020

Hi, that's not how it should have been. Kindly share your RMN/Subscriber ID so we can assist you better.

Tata Sky - showing notice for pairing the device