[Resolved] Tata Sky — since last 10 days i am requesting for removal of relocation charges for not giving the service

Debesh Datta on Dec 16, 2017
My registered mobile no.[protected] and since last 10 days i am requesting again and again. I got two complaint number one is 11uo74z3 on 9th dec. '17 and other one is 11ycqkqy on 15th dec. '17 and still now there is no resolution. I have been told that my account has been debited by 315.80 paise for relocation charges where as i had been told at the time of purchase your package that first relocation will be free of cost and moreover there has been no relocation service has been provided to me. Hence, i would request you to remove the relocation charges immediately and allow me to recharge my connection immediately.

My alternative mob. No.[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 17, 2017
Tata Sky has not taken any step to resolve the issue.

Tata Sky didn't send any e-mail to me.

Received one phone from Ph. No.:+91 4066006160 at 12.21 P.M. told me that that I will be getting a call back within 2 hours, but didn't receive any call back so far.

I am unable to recharge my Tata Sky connection and living without TV since 10 to 12 days.

Therefore, would request you to resolve the issue immediately.

[Dec 16, 2017] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

3rd floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Tata Sky - since last 10 days i am requesting for removal of relocation charges for not giving the service