Tata Sky — Smart manager pack deactivation

sharad2208 on Apr 26, 2016
TATA SKY ID NO- 1034881399 Without consent of mine Channel Active Smart Manager has been activated at my Tata Sky set up box and deduct my validity get reduced by 10 days . Though presently it is free under pilot project how you can deduct my account. I do not want this channel. Hence deactivate this channel with immediate effect under itimation to me at my email id sharad chavan. address -BSNL tele phone office staff quarter no c-1 chikalthana MIDC mukundwadi, aurangabad 431006, maharashtra .

[Apr 26, 2016] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

TATA SKY ID NO- 1108237254 Without consent of mine Channel Active Smart Manager has been activated at my Tata Sky set up box and deduct my validity get reduced by 2 days . Though presently it is free under pilot project how you can deduct my account balance. I do not want this channel Hence deactivate this subscription.. my email id is asisodiya7@gmail.com
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2017
Hi Abhishek, we would like to inform that the Smart Manager that was activated is a free 5 day pack and no amount has been deducted from your account. Your monthly consumption is Rs.285 towards Dhamaal mix monthly pack. Balance in your account left till date is Rs.255.53. If you still wish to drop the Smart Manager service, please get back to us with the last recharged amount.

3rd floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Tata Sky - Smart manager pack deactivation