Tata Sky — some more discrepancies in sub id [protected]

Gwalior, Gwalior District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 K L vadhwani on Feb 13, 2019
Refer to my previous complaint dt 10.02.19 we have not rec'd any solution from tata sky.in this connection i would like to extend some more points.
1 as i selected new package without hd channels and also recharged for 50/ more due to compelled by company, my due date is reduced from 05.04.19 to 02.04.19
2. As trai has extended date upto 31.03.19 therefore activate my previous pacage of dhamal mix with hd upto 05.04.19 as per previous contact and also credit rs 50/ to my a/c which is additionally deposited by me.
3. Also channels no 436, 809, 830 which are free have been deactivated which should be activated.
K l vadhwani

[Feb 13, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2019
Hi! We are here to assist you. Your concern has been raised and we will sort this for you at the earliest. You'll soon hear from us.
Updated by K L vadhwani, Feb 16, 2019
Call rec'd today, but no solution, above 3 channels are not activated hence unable to view, no response over charges debited and due date reduced, very worst & poor services, TRAI should take action against Tata Sky for worst services and higher charges.
Updated by K L vadhwani, Feb 16, 2019
I had deposited RS 4800/ on April 2018/ for Dhamal mix with HD channels due date was 05.04.2019 which is reduced to, 02.04.19 as I had already mentioned.
When oncall rec'd by me from Tata Sky I had demanded statement of how to show how they have calculated but inspite of my demand they are not providing the details but reducing due date whereas HD channels have been removed by me for two months, then how can we understand their calculation of charges without providing details. Which shows doubt in mind.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 17, 2019
We understand your concern, We've mailed you the last 6 months statement to your registered mail ID. Please check and get back to us if require any further assistance.
Updated by K L vadhwani, Feb 17, 2019
No statement is rec'd till time on my mail ID.kindly send statement since inception (april2018) so that it may be verified.
Updated by K L vadhwani, Feb 17, 2019
Still waiting for statement for calculation of correct due date but no effect on Tata Sky, they don't care the customers problems because money is with them in advance and customer has to suffer .
Updated by K L vadhwani, Feb 19, 2019
It is a matter of regret That inspite of my complaint till date I haven't rec'd any statement of a/C for calculation, what a poor & worst service provided by Tata Sky.
K L VADHWANI
Mail ID [email protected] in
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019
We hope that your concern has been resolved! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!

Comments

What a fun that I have not rec'd any statement /call/message and Tata Sky is telling that problem is resolved.
I cannot understand the attitude of representative of Tata Sky when I am demanding statement from inception of my deposit of RS 4800/ for long time, first of all they are lengaring on without reply and lastly told problem is resolved.
I think that TRAI should do something in the matter .
Once again you are required to provide detailed calculation of RS 4800/ till date.
K L VADHWANI