[Resolved]  Tata Sky — take much more amount as per new trai rule

I m using tata sky since may 2016. But i m disappointed when i saw new plan. As per trai rule we can select 100 sd channels in rate of rs. 153/-. As per new tatasky plan they are offering free channels which i belief no one going to watch that channels. Currently i m paying only rs. 230/- but now when i m going select my new plan according to my current plan my monthly bill will be double. Now i have to pay rs. 360 (153+217). I thing tata sky lost their business ethics that's why they have now going to cheat common people. I request to trai they have to take some action against these type of service provider.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 13, 2019

[Feb 01, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response Feb 03, 2019 Hi! You will get 194 FTA channels and services by default with your Tata Sky account. Apart from that, you can choose the FTA Basic pack or FTA channels on individual basis post go-Live of Tariff order.
Updated by Kohinkar Feb 03, 2019 Those out of 194 channels lots o[censored]seless channel then what are the d choice
We take zee, star, sony family pack then I paid much more as compare now use package
And also not include colous package
Then I paid almost 400 Rs.
Updated by Kohinkar Feb 03, 2019 Recommended packages also price high not included what channel we want
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet