[Resolved] Tata Sky — tata sky changed my trai compliance pack in between subscription period

Delhi, Delhi, India
 mukesh2909 on Feb 20, 2019
Respected sir,
I changed my pack with the help of tata sky customer care to continue my services according to trai rules on 05/02/2019 and recharged accordingly. I was getting all my channels and everything was good. To note, my previous non-trai pack had already ended on 04/02/2019. On 17/02/2019, i suddenly find 46 channels deactivated, some of which were hd and some sd. I was not informed about the act and my complaint was not satisfactorily redressed. The migration, according to customer care, occured on 17/02/2019, without my permission, in middle of my subscription period which should have ended on 05/03/2019. Suddenly, i am now required to pay more for the same channels i was already watching. The thing to note is that the pack i chose was according to trai compliance and in between my trai compliance pack subscription period they decided to delete channels from it. I request my complaint to be satisfactorily redressed and handled.
Mukesh goyal
Ph. - [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 24, 2019

[Feb 20, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 21, 2019
We believe you have been already communicated. Please let us know if we can be of any other help.

Comments

Set up change we have charged for one year an amount 15450/- on account number [protected], it contains four setuo box butdigi comp no[protected] is not working balance show rs.7.rectfiy
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019

Hi, we have raised a service request to address this. Rest assured you will hear from us soon.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 6, 2019

We hope that your concern has been resolved! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!
I m getting the below error..

This is a wrong card for this set top box.

SID : [protected].

Please resolve as soon as possible.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019

Hi, we understand what this has been like for you. We have raised a service request to sort this. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon. Meanwhile, you can also watch TV on the Tata Sky Mobile app or on watch.tatasky.com at no extra cost.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 25, 2019

We were unable to get in touch with you. Do share an alternate number so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest.
Tatasky is taking extra money from customers as the name of gst and extra charges 23/-... And taking after 25 additional channels charges ... So plz not this... This is fraud...
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019

Hi, as per the new pricing regulation, NCF charges of Rs.153 pm (incl. of taxes) will be applicable even if you opt for FTA channels only. If you opt for > 100 FTA SD channels, then additional NCF charges of Rs.23 pm (incl. of taxes) for every 25 additional SD FTA channels will be applicable. Also please note that broadcasters are advertising their packs prices without including taxes. As per the regulation, 18% tax will be applicable on all pack and channels prices. Applicable taxes are mentioned in broadcasters ads' fine print also for you to see.
When i recharged my tata sky id after 2 months. It shows blank screen and " error 1 (Pairing Error)
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2019

Hi, that's not how it should have been. Remove the card and wipe it with a soft dry cloth, insert it back(The Tata Sky logo should be upward and the arrow pointing towards the Set-top box) and let us know the status.

Tata Sky - tata sky changed my trai compliance pack in between subscription period