Tata Sky — tata sky connection not done and house internal cable removed by tata sky. operator

Mani kant pandey on Jan 10, 2018
Hello
I have asked for tata sky connection at my rental house at bathinda. My coustomer id is [protected]. Opeeatoe camr at my house in evening at around 06 pm. He told to my wife that if you want to install ur device today only then i will do wrong connection so better to install ur device tommorrow. And he scold my wife also. After some time he started the installation in evening and in hurry he removed the cable which was installed inside the wall by my house owner. And in between he stopped the work and run away from the location.
Connection was not done yesterday and wires was in removed condition till now.
Due to very rough behavour by the operator my wife is very sacred about the tata sky operator.
I am going to lodge a complain against tata sky regarding missbehaviour with women and breaking my house hold material. I have lodged a complaint yesterday evening and till now no resolution has been provided by the company. If my complain will not be taken seriosly then i will move to police and court also.
Mani kant pandey

[Jan 10, 2018] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 13, 2018
Hi, that's not how it should have been. Allow us to help you out with this. We will contact you soon. Kindly note your SR# 12JG2P7C. ^Vishal
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

3rd floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Tata Sky - tata sky connection not done and house internal cable removed by tata sky. operator
    www.bdomains.com