[Resolved] Tata Sky — tata sky deactivated while watching independence day prime minister speech.

Jugjit @gmail.com on Aug 18, 2018
While I was watching Prime Minister speech on Independence day 15/08/2018 my Tata Sky connection no...[protected] was deactivated all of sudden leaving me without watching Prime Minister speech as well as other programs.
I felt very much humiliated .
Independence day comes once in a year and I couldn't see the programs.
I think this is shame on the part of Tata Sky.
My this complaint should be dealt with on priority basis and punishment to erring official.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 27, 2018

[Aug 18, 2018] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Aug 19, 2018
Hi, your concern has been raised and we assure you that it will be resolved at the earliest. Kindly note your SR# 172Y3H7I.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Aug 25, 2018
We tried to call you on your RMN but we couldn't reach you. Kindly share your alternate contact number so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest.
Updated by Jugjit @gmail.com, Aug 28, 2018
Change my RMN
My new no...[protected]
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My Tata Sky connection [protected] was deactivated on 15/08/2018 while Prime Minister of India was delivering speech at Red Fort Delhi. I couldn't listen the speech & couldn't see all the programs on the Independence day.
This is disrespect to Independence day .
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2018

Hi, we see that your suspended monthly consumption is Rs.344.00. Please recharge your account with Rs.344.00 to resume your services.
Jugjit @gmail.com's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 23, 2018
Your official on duty has done blunder by deactivating my Tata Sky connection. Your answer seems that you are not resolving the complaint. You advise me to recharge and see the programs. On my recharging you will go back and relay all the programs of Independence day is it possible ?
Why not to lodge a complaint to PMO office ?
Why not to lodge a case against Tata Sky for dishonouring the Independence day ?
Why not to lodge a complaint against Tata Sky for Dishonouring our Prime Minister of India ?
My name is GOBADE Ashok TUKARAM
My Tata sky id number [protected]
My new number [protected]
GOBADE pruthviraj's reply, Aug 16, 2018
Register number change
GOBADE pruthviraj's reply, Aug 16, 2018
At post lambota
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2018

Hi, your query has been raised and we assure you that it will be resolved at the earliest. ^Vishal
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Aug 24, 2018

We tried calling you on your RMN but couldn't get through. Please share your alternate contact number for a quick service.

1944
    Tata Sky - tata sky deactivated while watching independence day prime minister speech.