[Resolved] Tata Sky — tata sky dth recharge issue

Pankaj Kamble on Nov 27, 2017
Hi team,

Hope you are doing good :)

I have a complain regarding the recharge i have done for plan of rs 597 for 3 months.

I have done this recharge twice but it was only continued for more than a month whereas i have recharged for 3 months.

When i called to customer care regarding this they said that i have not changed my plan hence it was only considered as recharge or top up. When i did recharge from paytm i got to see the plans and it was showing 3 months pack hence i recharged. I was in under impression that i will be getting 3 months service. And it did not give me any pop up message that i should change my plan first neither i got a call from the customer care saying that i did the wrong recharge or to avail the service for 3 months first i should change the plan.

As a customer i have paid the money and after selecting the 3 months pack only so i should get the benefit of that.

Again i have been informed that if i would have done the recharge from tatasky official website i would have got the msg to change the pack first so my question is why it did not happened on paytm app as the information and service is offered same in both places.

Request you please change my plan or pack and i should get the benefit of what i have paid.

Pankaj kamble
Mob no : [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 2, 2018

[Nov 27, 2017] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 29, 2017
Hi, we have raised a service request (SR# 11MCLVH4). Rest assured, you will hear from us soon ^Rohit
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

change of consumer name as Jyotirmoy Routh Ananda para, kadamtal, jalpaiguri, west bengal, instead of Sunita Gupta Tela pada, Garalbari jalpaiguri.
As per RMN [protected]-solicited

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 30, 2017
Hi, your query has been raised and we assure you that it will be resolved at the earliest. Kindly note your SR# 11NP4TLK.

3rd floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Tata Sky - tata sky dth recharge issue