[Resolved] Tata Sky — tata sky dth service — signal outage daily around noon for 15 to 30 minutes subscription id : [protected]

spchy02 on Mar 15, 2019
I made complaint in this regard several times and they assured me that it wont happen but it continues.
Customer care people suggested me that technical person would visit my site and i would be charged rs 100. I told them - had that been technical issue, it could have appeared any time, not at a particular time for a short period. I doubted that they do this intentionally to unduly charge us rs 100.
Today they made me waiting too long on phone to connect to their seniors but only it rang and ultimately cut off.
I guess even other subscribers are facing such issues.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 19, 2019

[Mar 15, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 17, 2019
Hi! We understand your concern. We have raised a service request to address your concern. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2019
We believe you have been communicated regarding your concern. Do write back to us for any further assistance.

Tata Sky - tata sky dth service — signal outage daily around noon for 15 to 30 minutes subscription id : 1115176537