Tata Sky — Tata Sky HD connection disconnected

Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 praka18
Dated: 10.3.2015 Tata Sky Consumer Care Tata Sky Limited 3rd Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre (Bombay Dyeing) Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Mumbai, Mumbai City District (Maharastra) (India) 400025 Sir, I have a Tata Sky HD connection with my Television set from last several years. According to the records available with me, I deposited a sum of Rs. 6400.00 (Six thousand four hundred only) with one of your Agent in Allahabad, namely Mr. Rakesh C/o Batra’s Electronic Cottage, 5-A, S.P. Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad-211001 being Phone No.[protected]/[protected]. The aforesaid amount was deposited for the entire year services for Tata Sky + HD connection. After the expiry of 1 year, my aforesaid Tata Sky HD connection was disconnected and immediately thereafter, on 17.7.2014, I deposited a sum of Rs. 7050.00 (Seven thousand fifty only) towards annual subscription for Tata Sky + HD connection. It is unfortunate that when I came back from Supreme Court, New Delhi in the morning of 5th of March, 2015, I found that the aforesaid Tata Sky connection was disconnected. I became very much surprised since the amount for the whole year was already deposited by me as stated above on 17.7.2014 to the extent of Rs. 7050/-. Then I contacted with Mr. Rakesh C/o Batra’s Electronic Cottage, who deposited my aforesaid sums for the connection of the entire year. Immediately thereafter, the aforesaid person tried to contact at the Service Centre of the Tata Sky and then it transpired that my aforesaid amount, namely Rs. 7050/- has already lapsed and that is why my Tata Sky + HD connection was disconnected. Thereafter, I again deposited a sum of Rs. 700/- on 5th of March, 2014 to Mr. Rakesh C/o Batra’s Electronic Cottage. The aforesaid amount was taken by me with an assurance that this amount is for the period of 30 days. Thereafter, I tried to contact on your helpline numbers. It is unfortunate that no suitable response was ever given to me at any point of time by any of the persons available on telephone line. The action taken on behalf of the Tata Sky Company is totally arbitrary, unjust and illegal. Infact it is a case of criminal breach of trust and for which, I have taken a decision to lodge an FIR against the officials of the Company. In the circumstances, kindly provide me the complete details of the concerned officials of the company along with address and telephone numbers, so that I may be able to lodge an FIR against them as well as a criminal complaint in the Court of Chief Judicial Magistrate, Allahabad. Kindly treat the matter as MOST URGENT. Yours sincerely, (Prakash Padia) Advocate 49, Juhi Colony, Rajapur, Allahabad Cell: [protected]
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0