Tata Sky — tata sky is not giving me the invoice

Complainant38921 on Mar 19, 2019
On the phone, Tata sky customer care told me that I'll get the invoice within 10 minutes of the activation but now Tata sky is denying to provide me the invoice. I've bought 2 set top boxes from Tata sky.Althusser Pandit wrote on the chat that sending invoice is not available on Tata sky.

First, they told me technician will give the invoice, then they told within 10 minutes of the activation I will get the invoice. Then on the chat, Althusser Pandit wrote within 1 hour, I'll get the invoice. I wrote send me invoice right now but then he told invoice is not available on Tata sky platform.

[Mar 20, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Complainant38921, Mar 20, 2019
I want the mail from Tata sky with the complete information of set top boxes with the channel packages which I bought from Tata sky helpline. I paid ₹3666 & I want its complete & correct information on my mail. It's my right as a consumer.But after so many requests, I didn't get.
Tata sky is running from their responsibilities.
Since yesterday, they have been telling I will get mail within 1 hour but still I didn't get.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2019
Hi, we understand your concern. You can check the transaction history on mytatasky.com.
Updated by Complainant38921, Mar 23, 2019
No transaction history is visible on Tata sky.com. No invoice is there

Comments

Dear Trai team ;

I used to pay 240 Rupees for Tamil and Malayalam pack earlier after trai regulation now it goes 346 Rupees.

Addtionaly 153 Rupees charging for free channel by Tata sky
Apart from that base pack of Tamil and Malayalam charges -193 Rupees

Total cost around -346 Rupees .

So need solution why price goes higher?
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 24, 2019

Hi, these changes are being made in order to comply with the "Telecommunication (Broadcasting and Cable) services Tariff Order 2017" issued by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI). The said order is applicable on all broadcasters (such as Star, Sony, Zee, etc) and distributors of content such as DTH operators, Cable operators and Internet Protocol TV (IPTV).

Tata Sky - tata sky is not giving me the invoice