Tata Sky — tata sky set top box - this is the wrong card for this set top box

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Basmah Irfan on Feb 20, 2019
I have recharged my tatsky account after 3 months today and i see the error "this is the wrong card for this set top box" on screen. Tried to remove the digicard and wipe and insert. Still doesnt work. Called customer care and they refresed the signal, still doesnt work. Customer care is useless and this is frustrating.
Also cancelling the connection means that i do not get my money ack for set top box or connection, what a waste!

[Feb 20, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 24, 2019
Hi! We believe you have been communicated regarding your concern. Do write back to us for any further assistance.

Comments

Dear Sir/ Madam

My Tata sky - ID -[protected]
My Register Mobile NUmber -[protected]

Please my Old number Cancelled but my company Provide New Number -[protected] please change mobile numer
Kindly update my new number

tahnking you

N. SUBBARAO
nangedda's reply, Feb 14, 2019
change of mobile number
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019

Hi, we have raised a service request. Rest assured you will hear from us soon.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 25, 2019

We hope that your concern has been resolved! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!

Tata Sky - tata sky set top box - this is the wrong card for this set top box