[Resolved]  Tata Sky — tata sky wo no#1m6cx0fa

I am not able to view the channels since 4 days and i have been following up with your team for a visit of technician. Set box is not receiving the signals, till now no one has called to check the address or visit. And i have been receiving false commitments that technician will call in next 1 hrs so.

I am extremely disappointed with the service, if you really care about the customer service then this is not the way your team will respond.

I have been using the tata sky service since last 8 years, but such pathetic revert i haven't witnessed till now.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-09-30 09:52:59

[Aug 19, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response Aug 20, 2019
Hi, we are here to assist you. We have raised a service request. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response Aug 28, 2019
Hi, please be informed that we will require a permission letter from your local cable operator in order for our technician to assist you with your concern.