[Resolved] Tata Sky — tata sky zee marathi channel

E4 404 cilantro green groves wagholi, Haveli, Maharashtra, India
 Ashish Kare on Dec 5, 2019
Since a month a am unable to watch zee marathi channel., So many times I have given complaints to the Tata sky but every time executive reconfigure the settings but unable to resolve my issue. They are suggesting to take technician visit to resolve this issue and for it they are charging 225rs. I don't understand it's Tata sky network issue why should I pay for this. And it's for only one channel.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 11, 2020

[Dec 06, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 07, 2019
Hi, we understand your concern. We have raised a service request. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 08, 2019
We hope your concern has been addressed! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!

Comments

My Tata sky is not giving signel so this is not consumer fault why I ll give charge for technician...[protected] subscriber I'd was not getting signel this is not my fault...
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 11, 2019

Hi, we understand your concern. As per our company policy, these services are chargeable.
I have tata sky connection newly taken just 5 days back it was taken two days to start construction & work for only two days & now again giving the problem of error code 14. I am realy totaly fed-up as not able to see channels & also my balance is getting waste. Need permanent solution.
I have taken new connection just two days back but still not started giving pairing error code 14 also called technician who installed the connection but not responding pls look in to this urgently.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 11, 2019

Hi, we can understand your unpleasant experience. Please share your RMN/ Subs ID for further assistance.

Tata Sky - tata sky zee marathi channel