Tata Sky — tatasky workers are refusing to relocate my tv dish

lakshmigopinathan on Nov 1, 2018
My subscriber id is [protected] and work order number for dish relocation request submitted on 30-oct-2018 is wo#18nlo30e.

My tv dish in parmanu nagar, sector 4, vashi needs to be relocated due to construction of rain shed over the building terrace. During the last dish installation, the technician (Ravi) had installed it somewhat low on the wall. For this relocation, the technician who came said he cannot reach so low and only the person who installed it can do it. When the person, ravi, who installed came, he removed the dish, but refused to install it, saying the first technician is supposed to do it. Due to infighting between tatasky technicians, with each technician saying that someone else will do the relocation, i have not had tv for 3 days.
My neighbour's tv dish on the same terrace wall and the dishes of several tatasky subscribers in this building have been relocated, so the technicians have no valid reason to refuse to work on my dish.
It is terrible that tatasky has no control over its staff. They should either refund my balance or finish the relocation.

[Nov 01, 2018] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by lakshmigopinathan, Nov 02, 2018
I received an SMS saying that my relocation has been delayed and scheduled for the 4th of November. This, despite being told very time on the phone that my request has been escalated and classified as urgent. I have made repeated calls to the helpline number, have had to talk to a different representative each time, and repeat the same story over and over again. This is ridiculous that despite paying regularly and having sufficient balance in my account, I have to wait for so many days for a simple shifting of the dish along the same wall, because two workers do not get along and cannot work together. Tatasky has no ability manage or discipline its staff .
Updated by lakshmigopinathan, Nov 07, 2018
So far I have been given 3 service dates: 31st October (2 technicians arrived at different times and refused to work), 1st November (despite being promised that the job will be finished on this date, no one from Tata Sky came home) and 4th November (no one from Tata Sky came home). This is revoltingly unprofessional. I have no interest in continuing services with this company. Tata Sky needs to refund my balance.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 17, 2018
Hi, we believe you have already been communicated regarding this and have sent an email to your registered email id. Please let us know if we can be of any other help!
Updated by lakshmigopinathan, Nov 17, 2018
This is a ridiculous uninformative response from Tata Sky. Despite telling them many times to cancel my account and refund my balance, they haven't done so. I am being harassed with repeated phone calls every day (I had told them to stop calling me) and emails stating 'IF you wish to cancel'. And available balance being shown as decreasing with each successive email. Horrendous professionalism.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 18, 2018
Hi, this is not the experience we want you to have. We have raised a service request to sort this and you'll hear from us at the earliest.
Updated by lakshmigopinathan, Nov 18, 2018
A service request to sort a cancellation request due to a failed relocation service request! I received more calls and SMSes today, the harassment continues. Clearly, Tata Sky is incapable of understanding a simple "do not call me" . I do not wish to hear from you. I wish for a cancellation and refund. I have no choice now but to place a police complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 21, 2018
We were unable to get in touch with you. Do share an alternate number so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

This is a ridiculous uninformative response from Tata Sky. Despite telling them many times to cancel my account and refund my balance, they haven't done so. I am being harassed with repeated phone calls (I had told them to stop calling me) and emails stating 'IF you wish to cancel'. And available balance being shown as decreasing with each successive email.

2048
    Tata Sky - tatasky workers are refusing to relocate my tv dish