[Resolved] Tata Sky — this is the wrong card for this topbox pairing error

Nugegoda, Sri Lanka
 Chaminda Gunawardana on Dec 9, 2018
I didn't use the service for 3 months. Then i recharged today but it is not working.
On the tv, there is just a blank screen with a message : "this is the wrong card for this set top box (Pairing error). Nds no.[protected] digicard id[protected]"
My subscriber id is [protected]
Please resolve this problem as i trust your good company. I am a loyal tata sky consumer.
Thanks.

this is the wrong card for this topbox pairing error
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 12, 2019

[Dec 09, 2018] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018
Hi, we understand what this has been like for you. We have raised a service request to sort this. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon. Meanwhile, you can also watch TV on Tata Sky Mobile app or on watch.tatasky.com at no extra cost.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2018
We were unable to get in touch with you. Do share an alternate number so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest.

Comments

i have facing an issue that i caanot see live tv on tat sky as it showing hdcp error and it happens over 2 weeks ago please help me so i can watch my live tv
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2018

Hi, that's not how it should have been. Kindly share your RMN/Subscriber ID so we can assist you better.
I didn't use my tata sky for few months becouse i'm out of station now i want to use and Its showing this is the wrong card for this set top box (printing error14 )

Please help me and resolve this problam immidiatly...

My tata sky id is :-[protected]

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 13, 2018

Hi, we were unable to get in touch with you. Do share an alternate number so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest.

Tata Sky - this is the wrong card for this topbox pairing error