[Resolved] Tata Sky — unable to add and drop any channel and paying charges for channel that is not available in my pack

itzmesurendra on Mar 4, 2019
Sir, my tatasky subscriber id is [protected]. I have added two channel on 24 feb 19. And placed channel drop request on 25 feb 19. Both channel is unavailable on set top box, but tata sky is charging daily for channel no 454. I am unable to add any channel and drop channel since last ten days. I have called tata sky so many times and email also. Always not getting any response. I have wasted so much money on tatasky set top box and i am getting very bad response. They are charging money for channel no 454 and i am unable to watch that channel on tv.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 9, 2019

[Mar 05, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 06, 2019
Hi, we hope that your concern has been resolved! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!
Updated by itzmesurendra, Apr 15, 2019

Comments

I had recharged my tata sky account. But when I put on the channels it shows '' this is the wrong card for this set top box. My tatasky ID is [protected]

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 5, 2019

Hi, help is here! We have refreshed the signal, please check a few channels and write back to us.
My subscription id-[protected]
Sir' Mera set-up box main channels nahi aa rhe hain please solved my problem.
I want to change my registered mobile number
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 6, 2019

Hi, kindly share your RMN/Subscriber ID so we can assist you better.

Tata Sky - unable to add and drop any channel and paying charges for channel that is not available in my pack