[Resolved] Tata Sky — unable to view channels because of poor signals

Xyz001 on Dec 8, 2018
Today i have recharged my account [protected] of rupees 100 and after it i am unable to see any of that pack channels because of poor signals. I have talked about it to many tata sky call centers persons ando have did every thing they said but still i am not able to see channels. I am afraid of tata sky. From now onwards i will not recharge my tata sky account and i will tell it on social media also.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 10, 2019

[Dec 08, 2018] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018
Hi, we understand what this has been like for you. We have raised a service request to sort this. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon. Meanwhile, you can also watch TV on Tata Sky Mobile app or on watch.tatasky.com at no extra cost.

Comments

Showing this is the wrong card for this setup box
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2018

Hi, that's not how it should have been. Kindly share your RMN/Subscriber ID so we can assist you better.
I forget my rmn. When i call to customer care they ask me my address.I also change my home . So i can't give proper address. So they cant change my number. Plz help me as i want to change my number last 2 yrs
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2018

Hi, we understand your concern. kindly share your Subscriber ID so that we can assist you better.
The screen displays "wrong card for this set top box (pairing error)" how can i possibly resolve this?
My Sub ID : [protected]

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 21, 2018

We tried to contact on your RMN but we couldn't reach you, please give us your alternate number for further assistance.

Tata Sky - unable to view channels because of poor signals