Tata Sky — unfair charging for complaint visit

501, Sri Sai Anjanadri, No 634, 4th C Main, OMBR Layout, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Udaya1966 on Mar 12, 2019
Our neighbors recently installed tata sky around 27-28 february. So the installation team visited and disturbed our connection and provided them connection. When we lodged a complaint they disturbed neighbors connection and rectified ours. When they complained our connection was disturbed. I checked with our watchman and came to know of the problem. When i confronted, they acknowledged the problem and then sent technician with equipment to restore both connections. I asked the tata sky to refund for the lost period of about a week. Instead they have deducted rs 100 for technician visit.

[Mar 12, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2019
Hi! We have raised a service request to address your concern. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2019
We hope your concern has been resolved! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!

Comments

Tata sky is charging me 2500 per month and they are not allowing me to change to bouquet packs. I am fed of calling their customer care from past month ie february.
Dont select tatasky. Go for some other connection.
My subcriber id is [protected]

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2019

That's not how it should have been. Kindly clear the cache and cookies on your browser and try login to mytatasky.com and under "Manage pack" you can select channels or packs of your choice.

Tata Sky - unfair charging for complaint visit