[Resolved] Tata Sky — we were fooled since morning for your complaint

avi940 on Nov 19, 2017
Dear sir
On 19/11/2017 at 12 noon i made a complaint with tata sky at [protected] regarding tata sky set top box which was out of order.
We were told that the local office would contact us in an hour.
We got a call from [protected] saying that they would fix the set top box in at 3p. M. But when i contacted [protected] to confirm, (The time which the local office had given was 7:20 p. M. To 8p. M.)
We were mislead.
We got a call from [protected] saying that he would not be able to fix it at 7p. M.
We kept calling [protected] but no one picked up the phone so we had to call [protected] to reconfirm and we were assured that they were escalating the issue and we should not worry.
I got a call from [protected] that he would not be able to come at 7:20p. M. And would come on 20/11/2017. I told him that in that case i would have to complaint to tata sky regarding the harassment caused to us. The person very rudely said that you do what ever you feel like.
I was told by [protected] that i should wait till 8 p. M. As the local office would definitely contact us.
After 8p. M. When i contacted tata sky i was very curtely told that the local office tried calling you many times and tata sky has the call details and my tata sky set top box cannot be fixed today it can be done on 20/11/2017.
I made at least 6 to7 calls to [protected] regarding my problem.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 29, 2017

[Nov 19, 2017] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 21, 2017
Hi, we have raised a service request (SR# 11H0OS6M) and we will sort this out at the earliest ^Rohit
Updated by avi940, Oct 16, 2018
I have been told the same thing from 19 th September 2018 but have not received any support.
Kindly do this at the earliest.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

1942
    Tata Sky - we were fooled since morning for your complaint