Tata Sky — Wrong way to cut my annual balance of 3000/-Rs

Address:395004

My cust id is 1...91306
your company informed me by SMS and call that my anual pack is going to expire on 20th march so to avoid discontinue please recharge your acountwith Rs 3000/- your current balance is 91 Rs about. so I made recharge for 3000/- 17th march that is before 3 day of my expiry.
Now my problem starts that my connection stops on 20 th march I surprised!!! I called to you r customer care (which is chargeable 3/-Rs /min ) and after destroing 40 to 60 Rs I could contact the helpline and that answer was that thay don't know how I was dosconnected because of that proper balance in my account. Now after many trial and westing money in helpline they are continuing my account Semi-Annual package. I again surprised!!! and again the same tedious and tiresome process of helpline they are replying me that thay are forwarding my complaint for process.
my questions are here

1. why you are discontinue me because of the proper balance?
2. why my anual package is converted into semi-anual as per your call and SMS regarding my recharge was. You dont know what charges you taking from me for anual renual of my account???
3. From your helpline calls coming to me and every time it takes 15-20 minutes and every time I gives all the informtion again and again the reply is ...they are forwarding my comlaint.
Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments