Tata Sky — zero security, changed my package and mobile no without my consent

rohan pashine on Oct 17, 2018
I have received a call from Tatasky offer department on 24/9/2018 & they offered me dhamal mix pack with HD subscription for a year with price protection plan at approx 3000 inr. I accept the offer & as per his direction I recharged my account with 3000 inr. After recharged, I received confirmation call as well as sms from Tatasky that offer is successfully activated in my account.

On same evening I started setop box & found it is not working, regarding same I call Local tatasky service provider, he visited my home and found box is needs replacement he collect the old box same day and install new one with in few days. As service fee he asked me to recharge my account with 500 inr, same I have done.

After starting tatasky services I observed in few days that hd channel are not working. Regarding this issue I called Tata sky customer care at 07/10/2018 and found they have changed my registered mobile no [protected] to an unknown nos [protected] & my offer package dhamal mix +HD to sports dhamaka pack without my concern & any verification. This is clearly a security flaw. customer care representative logged my complain 184C776K & and after verification update my old mobile number. They give me words to reactivate the pakage, offered to me with in 72 hours.
After that I received many call from Tata sky but no one resolve the issue and they demand additional amount to solve it.
After all this I received the final call from one female executive on 12/10/2018 at approximately 4:50 pm and she denied to take any responsibility and clearly told that Tata sky will not do anything in this in rude words.

I took most expensive set top box service in India, Tata sky connection just in a hope to find batter service. But now as a customer I am feeling very unsecured and harassed, finding that my money have been stolen.

Rohan pashine

zero security, changed my package and mobile no without my consent

[Oct 18, 2018] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Oct 19, 2018
Hi, we understand your concern and we are working towards fixing it at the earliest. Here is your SR# 18E666TE.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

1942
    Tata Sky - zero security, changed my package and mobile no without my consent