No;18 1st floor, ld s arcode, 11th cross, cubbonpet, bangalore-02
Cin – u74899dl1995plc066685
Account no:- xxxx8113
Del - no xxxx999
Subject: legal notice on behalf of tata teleservices
Under instructions from our client m/s. Tata teleservices
limited, 2-a, old ishwar nagar main mathura road, new delhi - 110065 herein after referred to as our client, we serve you with this legal notice:
1. My client is a leading unified access service provider in india and provides various telecom and other services in various telecom circle in india by virtue of licenses granted by department of telecommunications (Dot), government of india
2. That you approached my client for availing services, for which you have duly signed subscriber application form and other related forms and submitted documents as per the norms prescribed by dot for availing the services.
3. That you stopped making payments for the services rendered by my client for reason best known to you, despite availing the services of my client to the tune of rs 686/-
4. That there after my client requested you to make the aforesaid payment, however, in spite of repeated reminders and request, you have failed and neglected to make the payment of the legitimate dues of my client amounting to rs 686/-as on date.
5. That you acts and intention clearly amount to breach of trust and dishonesty to our client. Hence you have made yourself liable to be prosecuted under various provisions of civil/criminal laws, as applicable.
6. By this legal notice, you are hereby given an opportunity to make the aforesaid payment of rs.686 /-within 7 days hereof, failing which, we have clear instructions from our client to initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you for the aforesaid offences at you costs, risk and consequences.
For any clarification, you may contact contactable:-ranjini
Please note:- in case you have already made a payment then please ignore this letter and provide us with the payment details by replying to this mail or contacting our above mentioned representative
Inspite of repeated calls to customer care to deactivate the service i received this legal notice forcing customer to pay 686. I have never used or made any calls through this number for last 6 months. I demand that my service has to be disconnected and tts has to revoke the legal notice and declare that i dont owe any amount to them
I tried contactinf the person
above and that person
politely heard but never responded to my greivances i had to call that person
back demnading for a reply. If this is the kind of treatment that customers get, tata docomo
i warn you that you will soon go out of business and all your irresponsbile representatives will have to answer for their negligence