[Resolved]  UTTARAKHAND TRANSPORT CORP. — Conductor behavior really horrible

Hi Sir,

Yesterday on 30, May 20133, I was traveling with my wife from Dehradun to Delhi, by AC Deluxe Uttarakhand Transport Corp. bus No. UK07PA340. There was 16 passengers in bus. At Muzaffarnagar bus driver start drama that bus has some technical problem and stop the bus at Haldiram midway and said that bus is not start. This was only drama because of less of passengers in it. Then conductor told us to change the bus. After half an hour the bus conductor has offering to us Bus no UK07PA0855 to travel rest of the journey.

We took this bus. At any unknown place he told to us to leave this bus. When we request to him to drop any known place or Anand Vihar Bus station he said rudely "Ye bus Anand vihar bus stop nahi jayegi utro nahi to dakkea deke neachea uttar duga" and also threaten to me to beat and kidnap to Gurgaon. At that time my wife was crying. We afraid and pay 136 rupees extra and took tickets from delhi to Gurgoan to drop at Ashram, New Delhi even we have the ticket Dehradun to Delhi. He is behaving in such a manner, which is totally irritating and spoilt the whole day. Really i was surprised to see these kinds of conductors. Our govt has provided lot of facilities in the recent period which we can directly see. I am not sure who will going to take care of this complaint, but please do once. We will be happy and thankful if we get the service in a normal manner (not even we are expecting in polite manner).

Please take this into consideration and let me know if you require more information. Please do reply if I have to correct anything from my side, so that I can make myself ready to such a atmosphere.

Attached is the tickets scan copy for your kind consideration.

Hope concern authority will take strong action against bus conductor.

Vin it Garg