[Resolved] Tci Xps — complaint regarding the consignment no - 247528046

darsh1 on May 14, 2018
Hi i had couriered 4 carton boxes weighing 59 kgs from manipal to kolkata on the 27th of april, 2018. The online tracking shows that the boxes reached the xps destination on 5th may but since then there has been no communication with us. We have not received any calls, messages emails whatsoever. Also after continuous trials of calling the kolkata region tci express they lodged my complain and told me to expect a call within 24 hours but nothing happened. The complain number was 287778, and date of complain was 11th may. The female on the phone assured me delivery before the 12th of may but yet again failed to contact me, update me or even notify me. Even after recurrent calls and inquiries she kept saying that i must wait. The toll free inquiry seems to be of no use. It was 14th may today and i still haven't received any parcels, no calls no messages and have no updates. That female continues to say the same things and pushes the delivery date each day. I have all important stuff in that cartons since i am a student shifting base.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 14, 2018

[May 14, 2018] TCI XPS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
TCI XPS Customer Care's response, May 14, 2018
Res Sir,

Greetings From Tci Express Ltd.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused to you.

The shipment would be delivered by tomorrow.

TEAM, TCI EXRESS LTD.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Sir

We will inform you that the Document No.[protected] has reached on 17th at 8am. Till now there is no supply. This is very very urgent requirement.

TCI XPS is poor delivery, worst service,

Gowri Shankar