Tcs Ion — cheating after promising

Manu Menon on Nov 5, 2017
Hi this is complaint regarding cheating done in a training centre, they have informing every candidates that they will provide software training and after training within 10 days they will provide placement to that candidates and collecting huge amount of money, but after getting the money their attitude changes, i am suffered because of this institution in chennai tambaram tcs ion, please take necessary action towards this institution and give me free from this. I have also lost 30000 more rupees in this.
Updated by Manu Menon, Nov 05, 2017
Dear sir/madam,

I am a person suffered because of this institution, they are calling candidates to join into their institution by giving false promises like they will give software training and placement, and asking people to pay huge amount of money 20 to 30k, after they got the money their mind changes, by thinking of good future the people's who joined that institution are fooled by them, i also joined for one course they said after completing the course they will be give placement job within 10 days, but after completion they are not at all providing the certificate also, i am so much suffered because of this institution, their counsellors who will behave badly to the students after the training when we asked for the placement counsellor name is aarthi [protected]

And placement officers number they have provided when calld them they are also behaving badly and rudely

They are udhay kumar [protected]

Rajesh [protected]

Dear government please take necessary action against these cheating culprits and do something good for todays youngster's.
Updated by Manu Menon, Nov 05, 2017
Even if we asked about placements they will behave very rude, orelse I have asked them whether u can't able to provide placement means return my money back but they told we can't refund you and telling and talking badly to us, bloody cheating peoples
Updated by Manu Menon, Nov 09, 2017
I didn't got any updates regarding this cheating Tcs ion, kindly do the needful .
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi..we are here to help you for the placement support every day we are placing candidates in different companies monthly 30 to 50 candidates were placed by us..Try to reach us for the placement support..

Tcs Ion - cheating after promising