[Resolved]  Tech Sol — fraud in data entry job

Dear sir
I am also face problem with tech sol
They offer me data entry work for 1000 page in 10 days. When i complete it. He say you fail on your work, your 499 page is not correct. After this he say to pay 5200/- +1500+1050 (Maintenance and utility charge+lega+noc fees). He say if you pay then you free for all legal problems.
So l pay it (7750/-) and he give noc latter
After issue noc latter. He call me again and say i found your complaint file for type notice for you about 150000/-.
Then i say why you call me after issue noc latter.
Please solve it he black me for it.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-06-01 18:58:47
Phone no. Rahul Parmar(adv) [email protected] Com 9766540384 He told me to pay 7750/- Kavita Sharma 976520368 She say to pay 18500/- And after mr.mihir Patel(adv) 9175551230 He say to settalment amount 150000/- Other wise he claim me. Hear I am also paid 7750/- to these company but he demanded more . If u like I can give NOC latter and payment slip or agreement papper
Updated by Awadhesh Paandey Jun 03, 2019
My complaint is resolved

Comments

Hello sir, i also have faced from tech sol company .they said that i have to complete 1000 forms in 10 days out of 900 should be correct. They send me an email also with a 100 rs legal paper. Ibsaid that i might not be ablevto complete it on time as because i am having network issue so the girl who called me (ashwini ph no [protected]) said that if i cannot complete than i will get an extension but didnt mention about that for extension also i have to pay. Later on after doing 174 forms or so on i tried calling her for extension but the phone was switch boff. Today i got an email from an advocate and a call also that they will start an legal action against me if i dont pay the amount of 5200. And later on the amount will be 80 to 90k. When i asked him to send his enrolment no he refused to do so. Please solve it.

Adv name V.P Arya
No . [protected]

anshk's reply, Jun 15, 2019
Today ( on 15 june), got their mail and sms from their advocate to pay the money.
What did you do after you get call. Please help me with this, my mail ID is [email protected]
Mail me on this for better suggestion.

Company:Tech Sol