Telangana Govt — regards police petition

MPR News on Nov 24, 2017
Hello sir..

This is pavan from singapur (Huzurabad, karimnagar). My mother name is "myakala sharadha".. My father was died long years ago... We have registered land with my mother name.. Myakala manemma, chandra prakash reddy and sadasiva reddy candidates are blockmailed us... They are always damage when we are doing agriculture in my land... And blockmailed us... And it is also run in court... Court said that land belongs to me (Myakala sharadha).. But they are blockmailed us... And always damaged... We complained in huzurabad police station... But they (Police officers) are not respond to us... Because they have one constable... That person manipulated the huzurabad police officers... They said settle it your own... Court already said that land belongs to us (Myakala sharadha).. But they are always blockmailed us... I attached my petition also... Please enquire about this issue sir... I think this is comes under ""cognizable crime""... Court already declared... But they are not follow that... Please enquire about this issue sir...
Complaint comments  0 CommentsShare0Tweet0Share0