[Resolved]  Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company [TSSPDCL] — error in online bill payment

Hi Team,

my S UNo:[protected], i am trying to make the payment last from couple of days, being in assumption yesterday (29th Apr) issue is with my system (OR) mobile but when I try make the payment with the help of other friends and tools (Paytm, From HDFC bill payment option and from you website) in all the ways I am facing the issue, let me know what I should do clear the payment, your bill recovery team giving serious warning to make the payment with in hours other wise disconnection, please help. thanks.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 9, 2019

[May 01, 2019] Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company [TSSPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company [TSSPDCL] Customer Care's response May 08, 2019 Dear Consumer,

Please mail to below mail id.
jyothirmayi_pm/TGSPDCL/[protected]@DISCOMS
gmit-cpdcl/TGSPDCL/[protected]@DISCOMS
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My USC number is[protected].I pay electricity monthly charges as indicated by TSSPDCL for my flat in MEHDIPATNAM, HYDERABAD through YOUR BILL DESK PAYMENT GATEWAY, EVERY MONTH without fail on ONLINE SERVICES and paid till MARCH, 2019. For paying MARCH Bill charges in APRIL, 2019, i have been trying to pay through online for the last several days, trying several tines every day, but i get the reply that " sorry, we are unable to connect to this site and says TRY AGAIN. I have lost the patience now and i do not know how long this will continue and when this will be rectified ? Earlier, till March, 2019, my experience was very good, establishing Good Governance system. Why this bad situation now ? Please REPLY AND indicate, by which date the computer system at your end will be rectified. Also, i request you to kindly arrange to waive any fine and allow us to pay till this MAY month end, the bill charges for MARCH, 2019 PAYABLE IN APRIL and ensure your local electricity office personnels do not trouble us threatening Disconnection / Removing fuse etc. I EARNESTLY AWAIT YOUR POSITIVE REPLY AND ENSURING PROMPT WORKING OF YOUR ONLINE COMPUTER BILL PAYMENT SYSTEMS. I will give The RATING after receiving yr reply.
AWAITING YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE, Thanking you,
Mrs. LEKHA PRABHAKARAN.

Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company [TSSPDCL]
    Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company [TSSPDCL] Phone
    Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company [TSSPDCL] Address
    6-1-50, Corporate Office, Mint Compound, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500063