[Resolved]  Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company [TSSPDCL] — new electricity connection - incorrect rejection

Hi team,

I received a rejection for my application status stating rejected due to the premises has already existing 4 nos sevices. Sc# SZ091000, SZ091001, SSZ09102, SZ091003. I request you to please check the address and the phone numbers of the each service number.
First 2 connections belong plot number 84 and other 2 belongs to plot# 71. Owners of the plots are different too.

We spoke to AE of Moti nagar. He is not at all listening to what we say.

I would request you guyz to please investigate the matter. Thanks

Reg# NR[protected] ON 3RD MARCH 2018. PR number - [protected].

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 26, 2018

[Mar 20, 2018] Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company [TSSPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company [TSSPDCL] Customer Care's response Mar 21, 2018
Dear Consumer,

We have shared you the consumer details to your mail .Please check the same

TSSPDCL
Updated by Aslamshareef Mar 21, 2018
Hi team,

I think there is some mistake in your records. khaja shareef is the owner for plot# 71 and not 84.
I have the registration documents and the municipal tax receipts as proof to show you. Attaching the tax receipt for now (sent in separate email)

Its your lineman Muqthar and AE Raju's mistake that they did not handle the case or enquiry properly. If they should have told us clearly that the issue of having 2 meters of khaja Shareef on plot 84 instead of 71 then the matter wouldnt have come to escalation. Is this the way your AE handles the escalation. I need to take help of consumer forum to understand the issue.

If your AE approachable then it wouldnot have caused so much of fuss.

Updated by Aslamshareef Mar 22, 2018
Hi team,

The ADE contact number you have provided is of 11 digits which is incorrect. Can you provide the correct contact number.

Can you also forward the attachments( in a email) to ADE. It contains the registration details of the 4 commercial meters. It clearly shows we applied 2 commercial meters on plot# 71 and another 2 meters on plot# 84. Due to mistake at your end all the meters were registered on plot# 84.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Last month I paid my electricity bill amount of 167 rupees twice as the first transaction was showing processing for a long time .The amount didn't get reduced in current month's bill, kindly provide refund of excess amount paid.

Nanda kishore G

Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company [TSSPDCL] Phone
    Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company [TSSPDCL] Address
    6-1-50, Corporate Office, Mint Compound, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500063