Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] — lost bag

Sir/madam
I traveled in the bus with the service no 1006 / bngchandapur-jbs on 29thjan 2019, i was alloted seat number 13 in the bus, following are my ticket details
Ticket no :60458579 uid number :1841
Service code/name : 1006 / bngchandapur-jbs
Service category: suplux
From : hebbal opp to ps to : jadcherla
Pickup point : hebbal opp to ps
Pickup point adress opp to policestation
Date of journey : 29-jan-2019
Depart on : 29-jan-2019 20:45
No. Of seats : 1 (Adults: 1 children: 0)
Arrival on :30-jan-2019 05:30

There were other passengers who traveled in the same bus. Some have advanced booked their ticket while others bought their ticket in the bus itself.
I had placed my two bags over my seat in the deck
*there was one cloth bag with blankets and other clothes
* second bag is a travel bag,
Brand : leviya,
Colour :balck and violet,
It has one compartment for a laptop and two other compartment for clothes and stationary materials. I was carrying a laptop, some clothes, three books, one pouch with stationery items and a second pouch with an external
Hard drive.
I casually checked the deck when the bus stopped at kurnool bus stand and found my travel bag missing.
I found another bag in its place which i submitted it at the 'outpost of kurnool 4th town police station' at the bus stand.
I request you to provide me the details of the passengers who have booked their tickets in advance, i can at least check with them if they have misplaced their bag with mine.
Also please check with the bus drivers of the particular bus if they have got any enquiry regarding a missing bag or a bag they mistakenly took with them.
Yours sincerely
Annapureddy dheeraj reddy,
H. No m. I. G 136,
A. P. H. B colony, miryalaguda, nalgonda
P. B no : 508207
Contact no : [protected]

[Jan 30, 2019] Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Ticket no. 60243784 with name Shravani, service code/name :8180 / JBS-MANCHERIAL . I have cancelled the ticket on 12th January 2019. It is mentioned that refund had successfully initiated, but I didn't receive my money back. please look at my problem and let it be solved..

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]