Telebrands And Tbuy. In — Very cheap and standard-less table mate

iamshinekumar
Table mate is a cheating product. It costs just below 200/- very bad quality, easily breakable, very very difficult to assemble, very cheap plastics, the table top board is an easily breakable plastic, when it was reached my home the grips under the board was broken. Nobody should buy it. Nothing to think any more. It is a fake product. The advertising is their power. Nobody can use it as it is shown in their videos.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Customers,

Greetings from Telebuy...!!!

We have gone through your complaint. We regret for the inconvenience caused. We request you to register your complaint in our customer care department by dialing[protected] for solutions. Also you can write your complaint in http://www.tbuy.in/index.php?route=information/customer_care.

With Regards.

Ajay Kanagasabapathi,
Manager - Customer Care.
Telebuy.
Dear Customers,

Greetings from Telebuy...!!!

We have gone through your complaint . We regret for the inconvenience caused. We request you to register your complaint in our customer care department by dialing[protected] for solutions. Also you can write your complaint in http://www.tbuy.in/index.php?route=information/customer_care. Incase of any escalation please contact me directly in[protected] / [protected].

With Regards.