Telenor — no 3g and no 4g frequenting on telenor sim

Kasif Kashif on Jun 12, 2018
I have to tell everyone that No 3G or 4G Signal is frequenting with My Mi Note 5 as well as on Samsung Galaxy J6 since 11/06/2018's evening and when I made a Call on [protected] to Telenor Customer Care Service where an executive named Mr. Surjit didn't solved my issue even he told me that your SIM is 2G. But I have to tell that I used 3G or 4G network with that SIM till yesterday evening. I should say that Costumer Care Representatives are not present to help their customers even they are only present to avoid you and your issues. Each and Every Company teach them that "How to avoid customer's queries and issues by giving him same old excuses". I don't know how to make Representative understand that there is an issue really existing with customer. Please solve the issue as soon as possible. Please never ignore and never avoid any customer by giving him/her silly cum meaningless excuses.

no 3g and no 4g frequenting on telenor sim

[Jun 13, 2018] Uninor / Telenor customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
1 or a

2 or b

3 or c

Updated by Kasif Kashif, Jun 12, 2018
I've posted IMAGES of My Mobile preferred Networks. Everyone can see my uploaded Images and can decide What should be the reason for posting this COMPLAINT as well as these IMAGES
Updated by Kasif Kashif, Jun 13, 2018
Still the Telenor Network Problem is existing. I am requesting Please do something.
Updated by Kasif Kashif, Jun 14, 2018
Still No Response from Telenor/Uninor Customer Care Service. Issue is as it was. I don't know what to do now?
Updated by Kasif Kashif, Jun 14, 2018
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Resolve My Issue because I didn't use My Internet Balance since 3 Days. Now it's fourth Day but My issue is not resolved yet.

Updated by Kasif Kashif, Jun 14, 2018
No Response from Telenor/Uninor Customer Care Service and they are avoiding My issue with same old silly and nonsense excuses. What should I do? Please suggest me.

Updated by Kasif Kashif, Jun 14, 2018
Still Issue or Problem not resolved and Telenor/Uninor Customer Care Service don't contact me regarding this issue.
Updated by Kasif Kashif, Jun 14, 2018
Still the issue is same problem but No Response from Telenor/Uninor Customer Care Service and they are avoiding My issue with same old silly and nonsense excuses. I am really fed up with Telenor/Uninor.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 91 2509 1121 (From Uninor Number)
    1-10-39 to 44, 3rd Floor, Gumidelli Commercial Complex, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500016
    Telenor - no 3g and no 4g frequenting on telenor sim