Teleshop Teleshopping — Sweat slim belt purchased from jain enterprises teleshop /teleshopping by tv

Zirakpur, Mohali District, Punjab, India
 sant_an
I have given order on 14th of may 2017 for 1+1 free of slim belt after seeing advtg.in the tv, they have booked order and sent the belts on 15th may 2017 at my residence after confirming the sizes but very sorry to say that i have received long sizes & when i asked they said that we will replace with in 2 days through courier service but after talking so many times at the given number they are not pick the phone & every time they disconnect the phone really cheated person & approx...

Comments

Not refunding money, inferior product

I have given order on 14th of may 2017 for 1+1 free of slim belt after seeing advtg.in the tv, they have booked order and sent the belts on 15th may 2017 at my residence after confirming the sizes but very sorry to say that i have received short sizes & when i asked they said that we will call you back for that purpose and will replace with in 2 days through courier service but after talking so many times they are not pick the phone & every time they disconnect the phone really cheated person. They treat you like god before purchasing and after that u will become dog. Very annoying service..don't buy any product. I was searching for a half star for this service but unfortunately didn't find.

Teleshop Teleshopping - Sweat slim belt purchased from jain enterprises teleshop /teleshopping by tv

Zirakpur