Templeyatri — extra paid amount not received as refund.

116/A, Gyan Khand - 4, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad (UP), Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Narasimha vitta on Apr 30, 2019
Really Templeyatri is a fraud company I booked from 23 jan’19 to 28 jan’19 south tour, they are speaking very nice till they get payments. Still last minutes of the tour they will not provide vouchers, and vouchers will not be covering all conditions while booking. During tour also, customers has to speak on telephone for each and every arrangement. After payment also, they had not paid to third-party vendors (Hotels bills paid by me). I have to bear all expenses. When I contacted and reviewed the CEO of Instamaze Mr. Ranjan Shrivastava regarding extra payment, he told we refund amount (Rs/ 5000) within two days from Feb’19 till date no response.
They promised to refund my money. But now they are not taking any calls, switched off their mobiles. Not responding on mail/WhatsApp. Last one massage received on WhatsApp Ok. Don’t worry. Have trust.
So i request all others not to book any tours from Templeyatri, its basically non-ethical business...

Comments

Templeyatri Complaint Status Update [ID: 2317679] ????
It's been a week and you have not refunded my money. I am calling you again and again and you are disconnecting the call.
Please refund my money back as you have not booked the ticket.

Paid 2200/- via googlepay but due to some issue, you didn't receive it & you didn't book my tickets.
Later googlepay fixed it & you got it.
now I am contacting you since Dec 18th, 2019 but still my money is not refunded. when will I get my refund?
Please refund my money,
Later googlepay fixed it & you got it.
Please refund my money,

I am still waiting for my refund of 2200/- which I paid via googlepay (Initiated on Dec 7th, 2019) but but due to some issue, you didn't receive it & you didn't book my tickets.
But Later googlepay fixed it & you got that money around Dec 18th, 2019.

Now I am contacting you since Dec 18th, 2019 but still my money is not refunded.
Please refund my money today.

- Sandeep Agrawal

1st Floor, B-42, Sector - 64, Dadri, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201307
    Templeyatri - extra paid amount not received as refund.