[Resolved]  TERRIER INDIA PVT LTD. — In ATM center only receipt came out but not money Receipt show 0.00 Balance

Dear sir .
Aug 8, 2021

Comments

Dear sir . my ICICI BANK card no is [protected] i withdrawal 10, 000 near Bidadi ATM and remaining my account balance is 2336.52 next time insert my card and but the amount 2336 rs. not came only recipt came it shows 0.00 balance i gave a complaint to customer care also my complaint no is[protected] till today also not got my amount, its very big loss for me. mentally tortured i am waiting for your feed back then i went take a step.and i think where should i give complaint,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your card details. Our official will get back to you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

We have been trying to contact you. However, you are not reachable. Please write to [protected]@icicibank.com with your current contact number for us to assist. Refer 'UID 46393319' in subject line. Alternatively, you may contact our 24 hour Customer Care.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

TERRIER INDIA PVT LTD.