Textron It Services — yeah textron seems totally fake

Office no 26, 2nd floor, college raod, near sk mall nashik - 422005, Nashik, Nashik District, Maharashtra, India
 S10cc on Jun 24, 2019
I recently received a job offer through whatsapp. I was informed that i will be given a task to complete 1200 forms for which i will be paid some 12000 rupees after deduction of some admin charges. I had to complete my task within 10 days. Also i was asked to provide my details such as contact number, email id and aadhar card. A legal agreement was also made up by them regarding this. As per the agreement i would be liable to pay the admin fees if i dont complete the task within the time given or in case i couldnt maintain 90% accuracy. But during the same, the data i filled was getting auto erased and also there were other server problems. I informed the same to the helpline department. They had some weird answers like i was not supposed to use autofill and all. I agreed to it and continued my work. But the forms got auto erased frequently and i informed the same to the helpline department. They asked me to check my internet connection. But there was no issue of internet. They asked me to send the screenshots and i sent them the same. Later i got no response from them. My submission date was over and i was not informed anything regarding the issue i faced. Now today on 24th june, i received a legal notice from them asking me to pay admin charges for breach of contract. I informed them about the server issues i faced and also about their negligence to fix my issue. They didnt even respond to my email. Iam a student and i took out time from my study schedule to give a try on this and this been a very pathetic experience. Am i supposed to pay them any fees?? Isnt their responsibility to fix the server issue i had faced and its also can be counted as breach of contract on their part for not responding to my mail. I want help regarding this.

Comments

Plz this is my num [protected]
Same problem I'm facing... I decided to file return 420 case on this... I[censored] join it'll strong
S10cc's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 30, 2019
Bro u need not worry.. i cant see your number coz its showing protected.. u can whatsapp me at *seven nine seven eight seven eight zero three six three*

Textron It Services - yeah textron seems totally fake