Thane Municipal Transport [Tmt] — but not stopped on ambika nagar bus stop

Kiran R Jagtap on Jun 26, 2019
Hi Team,

I'm Kiran working at corporate office - Ashar IT park Thane. Everyday I leave by 9.00 or 9.30.
And travel by TMT bus to mulund from Ambika nagar bus stop..

I have observed many times on this bus stop bus driver not stop buses...even after raising or waving hands. Today I was standing at bus stop and one bus came from lokmanya nagar (Bus no. 102) and I waved hand to stop bus. Before I get in to the bus... driver started a bus..as if like he don't have time to stop... Hadley a 2 second he stopped bus. And Manny time this happened... Bus number " MH 04 G 8102".
So many drivers are in hurry and they ride a bus very fast and harsh... Sometimes but didn't come 30 to 45 mints and all of sudden 3 to 4 buses back to back... Nobody is following time table. And they reach mulund station so early and stop that bus before last stop...and when times up they stop at station stop...

but not stopped on ambika nagar bus stop

[Jun 27, 2019] Thane Municipal Transport [TMT] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0