The Grid Spe Global, Surat — return of product

Mansoor Bhat on Feb 8, 2018
I have placed an order on the company website mentioned in subject after placing the order i have received a product from the grid
Spe global, surat on 5th feb-2018, but it is very different as it looks while i place an order for the same, kindly suggest me the procedure so that the same product could be returned back, the necessary details are as follows :
Awb number:[protected]
Order no:wsde31949

return of product
Sarthak09's response, Mar 20, 2018
I want quick action against my complaint .
This is very irresponsible​ behaviour of this company.
Complaint comments  18 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

We have received wrong product as we ordered gown but instead of gown we have received saree therefore we are sending this email to inform you about it and we want our cash back..so kindly refund for it...
I, Ruchi ordered a kurti with jacket but received a sari like pink unstitched cloth thruogh the BlueDart courier service ona19th March which is Vry cheap.
This is very disappointed just like fraud company.
I want my money back as soon as possible.

Sumanvirender's reply, May 4, 2018
Can anyone help me... I m facing the same problem... No contact number and email id i m getting... Where i have to return... And how I'll get refund
I rashmi Bhalotia received anstiched fabric of Saree instead of lahnga so I want to return this product

I received a saree instead of lahnga so I want to return this product

I rashmi Bhalotia received Saree instead of lahnga so I want to return this product

I want my money back. I ordered kurti and got cheap saree.

sharu904's reply, Apr 28, 2018
Did they return your money??
I recieved Wrong product. I want to returned the product.
I ordered kurtis from triviyaa site but i received cheap quality sarees so please help to return product and get my money back
Awb no[[protected]]
Shipper- 248091(TGG)
Sender- THE GRIDSPE GLOBAL
Address- A4, NB POINT NANA VARACHHA sat
Pin code-named 395006
These are the details on the receipt but mobile no is invalid so please help to get my money back
I have ordered a dress from “The Global Grid...”(Order No[protected] Of ₹854.93.I’ve received the order the the product which I’ve received is some other dress which is of extremely cheap quality.I want my money back as soon as possible. The Sellers contact No is -[protected]
Strict action will be taken if the money is not returned back

Narkees Banu's reply, May 26, 2018
Me also getting same problem.mail and phone no not response.same company.sday I received
Please return my money...
I have ordered a gown of the rate 747 rupees but they sent me a saree which is of cheap quality return my money as soon as possible if you not take any action against my mail strict action will be taken... Reply me as soon as possible...
Sumanvirender's reply, May 4, 2018
Can anyone help me. I am facing the same problem. I want to return... But i am not getting any contact number and email id to whom i have to return.. And how I'll get refund.
Sorry to inform you that, i have received my order but shocked after opened, it is totally different ie. i have order a saree & dress but received 2 simple sarees.

I just want to return it & want my money back @ Rs.1286 /- against fabulous order receipt no. #131100 dt. 28/4/18 deliver through Xpressbees AWB[protected].

Awaiting for your immediate action & reply.

NOTE: REQUEST YOU TO NOT PLAY WITH THE CUSTOMERS THEY BELIEVE BLINDLY, HAVE TRUST & FAITH FOR ONLINE SHOPPING.
We have received wrong product as we ordered saree but instead of cheap saree we have received cheap saree therefore we are sending this address to inform you about it and we want our cash back..so kindly refund for it...
I have ordered kurti online but i have received something else which is of cheap quality return my money as soon as possible

order number 183189
awb[protected]

address:- grid speglobal
triviya shop number 59
genga complex yogi chowk surat-395006
gujrat india

no contact number is given
Kalpana Gowda's reply, Jun 16, 2018
S thy r fraud plz dnt buy anything
I have ordered a dress from “The Global Grid...”(Order No48569 Of ₹961.I’ve received the order the the product which I’ve received is saree which is of extremely cheap quality.I want my money back as soon as possible.

We have receive wrong product as we ordered gawn but instead of gawn we have receive Saree therefor we are sending this email to inform you about it and we want our cash back... so kindly refund for it...( order no. 139073) my product gawn
I want my money back. I ordered lehenga and got cheap saree.

Very worst experience facing for first time i have orderd deisnger kurti cost of Rs.530/- from The grid spe global through Fabolous shopping but received a worst saree which would be cost of Rs. 100/- my order no. 222165, take your bloody cheap saree back and refund my money other wise i will go for an consumer court.

The Grid Spe Global, Surat - return of product