The Holidays Club — the holidays club - worst customer service/request refund

13/81, L.G.F, Vikram Vihar, Lajpat Nagar IV, New Delhi, Delhi, India, Delhi, Delhi, India
 akshay123true on Nov 7, 2019
This is a huge scam. Please stay away from this. I had a really bad experience dealing with these people. They will try to suck as much money as possible from you guys. If you google theholidaysclub review, a lot of people have filed complaints and written negative experience with them and mine is exactly the same.

They will give false promises and an excellent sales pitch causing us to believe what they are actually saying. Underneath they are making a complete fool out of you. They charged us 50000rs for the membership

They charged membership fees on the premise that they would refund it, if the customer service wasn't good. So, i bought the membership and booked a hotel through them and found the rates online much cheaper than what they are offering me. Moreover, the dates weren't exactly what i requested them. I asked them what is the advantage of having them if i can find the exact same hotel at a much cheaper rate online. Also, at the rates they quote you can find a much better hotel online.

So reluctantly, i asked for the refund as i never used their service and dont intend to use it anymore. I have tried to reach out to them a few times over email and phone, but to no avail.

My humble request to you guys is please refund my money.

Comments

We would like to connect with you regarding your message. Kindly share your contact details and membership ID via through mail – [protected]@theholidaysclubs.com and our team will get in touch with you.

Warm Regards,
The Holidays Club Team
akshay123true's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 30, 2019
Yes please reach to me at [email protected] and share your comments. Please refund the money so that we can go ahead and close it.

Akshay