The Jt Store — fraud company, stole my money

Apra Lipi on Mar 29, 2018
This e-commerce shopping site named the jt store is really fraud company. I placed an order at this being unaware about its reality and there was only option of pre payment before delivery. I placed the order but after few days there is no mail or message regarding the arrival or any information about the delivery of my product. I even tried to contact them but they do not have any telephone number on their website. So i mailed them but they did not respond to my mail. Now it's been more than 3 weeks and there is no message or information available to me so that i could track or ask them to refund my money.

Comments

I not got my product which i order on jt store on 101 rs mi note 5 i want my phone my order id is 332204 they cant giving my product or not refunding my money they deducted 152 rs by patym

Dear,
Really sorry for the issue you have faced. Kindly share your concern along with the order ID at [protected]@thejtstore.com else contact on [protected]. otherwise Download The JT App, available on Google play store here you can Check your all order details and also track your order.
Thanks!
Appreciate your wonderful feedback :)
Where is My Product Jt store 304532 and 330051i paid that