The Jt Store — order not delivered

Rajgarh, Dhar District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Amanullah Mohammed on Jan 21, 2019
I placed an online order no. 555445, dated: 3rd january, 2019 for lg lh70 b 2.1 channel dvd home cinema system, with thejtstore. My order states that the product will be delivered in 12 to 14 days. It has been more than 15 days but still there is no news about the dispatch of the order nor has it been delivered to me. I contacted the customer service and they replied that i did not order for the product instead my order was for a cashback. They have cheated me through their website, when my payment was a cashback then why did they charge an extra amount of rs. 50 /= towards its delivery charges. On the order confirmation page it was clearly mentioned that the product will be shipped to my given address and that the product will be delivered in 12 - 14 days. Upon non receipt of the product i contacted the company (Ticket no. 94416) and the reply i got was shocking to me that the amount paid by me is not for the product instead it is a jtcash. This is sheer online fraud. My request to you is to get the refund all the money paid by me i. E. Rs. 152 /= (See the attached file). I hope an amicable settlement will be made.

order not delivered