The Jt Store — sony mdr - xb950 b1 on ear wireless extras bass head phones

inboxtoalok on Dec 4, 2018
I ordered sony mdr - xb950 b1 on ear wireless extras bass head phones from the jt store online and paid rs.201 online on 29th nov 2018 ti be delivered at nagpur. I also downloaded their app to check status of order as they asked.

Till date the app is showing order processing and their phone mentioned on their website but no one is picking phone. This is a serious issue, thy should either deliver the product or refund my amount. Please help. My no. Is [protected] and [protected].

sony mdr - xb950 b1 on ear wireless extras bass head phones
Updated by inboxtoalok, Dec 15, 2018
Till date there is no development ...Pls revert
Updated by inboxtoalok, Dec 15, 2018

Comments

I booked a cycle from the JTstore. I paid 172 from net banking. Order I'd is 532371. I paid through mobikwik wallet. I contacted customer care they didn't connect phone..always swaitch off.

The Jt Store - sony mdr - xb950 b1 on ear wireless extras bass head phones