[Resolved] The New India Assurance Co. Ltd. — insufficient claim

Damla Yamuna Nagar, India
 neeraj195 on Jun 4, 2018
My plywood factory got a fire on[protected] and wood loss is 4.31 lac and civil loss is 1.90lac rs. And company refuse to give the claim of wood. They said seasoning wood is not cover under the policy and broker said company will defiantly give the claim. But company give me only 84000 rs. On[protected].
I send the email to customercare. [protected]@newindia.co.in on[protected] and they give me the ticket no. Inc[protected]. But i didn't any response from the co. And i again emailed to the co. Dated 29-5-18 and the ticket no. Is inc[protected]. But till now i didn't any response from the co. Please help me about this matter.
Neeraj goel
[protected]@yahoo.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 14, 2018
[email protected]
I e-mail this matter
Hello Sir
I have a insurance policy no. 36030011170100000145 from your company dated 20th July 2017. on 20th feb 2018 a fire loss in my factory. which is six lac twenty one thousand five hundred and eighty four (621584 )rs. And I get 84000 rs. on 13-4-2018. Your surveyor said wood claim is not accepted by the company. Please clarify this, I am not satisfied from 84000 rs. I hope to hear from you soon. I am sending you the insurance policy, fire loss estimate, fire claim form for your reference .Please find the attachment.

Company revert is
Dear Team

Below is an email received from the customer who is facing an issue with his claim, request you to review the email below and advise customer immediately .

Customer is upset that there is no response towards the claim he has made. Please treat matter as most urgent.
Ticket No INC143797729

2nd time company revert is
Dear Team

Ticket # INC1437102546

[Jun 04, 2018] New India Assurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by neeraj195, Jul 16, 2018
hello Sir
nobody contact me from the company side. I want to know the status of my complaint.
Neeraj Goel

Comments

Dear team,
This is to inform you that i have made claim intimate of activa that dammage due to accident of mr.vinodkumar shah but your borivali west branch office staff are not responding i have called many more time but your staff are not intrested
So please suggest me now what should i do

Sanjay