[Resolved]  The Panel Station — account blocked for wrong reasons

I donot know why the panel station has suddenly blocked my account. I always spend as much time as possible in their surveys with the most important information possible. But today, i am receiving a mail stating my account has been blocked. Infact, i have redeemed 6000 points as well with almost another 3000 points available. This is really frustrating after spending so much time and providing correct information my account gets blocked. This was not expected. Another incident happened two weeks ago, automatically almost 4000 points got lost from nowhere. Previously, i had redeemed 9000 points but those redeems were refunded back and 4000 points got lost. Please look into this matter and restore my account.

account blocked for wrong reasons
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-06-07 17:19:14
I mailed my complaint to the company and I also tried contacting them through Facebook and Twitter. Finally they unblocked my account.

[May 14, 2020] The Panel Station customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vishal_Malo May 14, 2020
Infact they are telling in the mail that I am using multiple accounts but it is also a false allegation as I have only one account.
Updated by Vishal_Malo Jun 07, 2020
They have unblocked my account.

Building 2A, Aster-East Tower, Lower Ground Floor, Embassy Tech Village (Formerly Vrindavan Tech Village), Marathalli - Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560103