[Resolved]  The Panel Station — account blocked with my 1400 rs award

My account blocked with my winning award rs 900 and my points 4490 with reason nultiole account. But i have bo any other account i have only single account with single paytm accont i give him to prove it but not single reply received i am cheated.
I tild him give me details inwhich my another account rewards credited in which paytm account i also surprise heard the multiple accont with panel station.
I they hace to pay my rewards but when my rewards accumulate they block me and this is one type of fraud
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-08-03 21:28:22
Sir they blocked my acoount and my reward also blocked as the reason given that i have miltiple account with panel station, this aligayion is wrong i have no any other acoount with him email address is [email protected] No contact no available

[Aug 04, 2019] The Panel Station customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rvbhatia10 Aug 08, 2019
Received stereotype printed email not give me any proof of my multiple accounts or any discripancy àbout survey related they fraud with me big scam pl donot use this app

Building 2A, Aster-East Tower, Lower Ground Floor, Embassy Tech Village (Formerly Vrindavan Tech Village), Marathalli - Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560103