The Panel Station — email received regarding paytm cash but didn't receive any reward in my paytm account.

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 हर्षित वर्मा on Oct 22, 2018
Recently i received mail from regarding paytm reward that credited into my account with "order id 67250". When i check my paytm account i received nothing in my paytm wallet. I also tried to contact paytm and panelstation too. I receive support from paytm. They advice me to contact panelstation about my issue but the thing is panelstation didn't replying to my mails and zero support from them.

[Oct 22, 2018] The Panel Station customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by हर्षित वर्मा, Oct 22, 2018
Please kindly resolve my problem.
Email id "[protected]@gmail.com"

Comments

I redeemed Paytm voucher on14 August and they send me Paytm cash but my Paytm account was not KYC at that time so Paytm refunded them back, so I contacted panel station but they didn't resolve my problem, please resend my payment

Building 2A, Aster-East Tower, Lower Ground Floor, Embassy Tech Village (Formerly Vrindavan Tech Village), Marathalli - Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560103
    The Panel Station - email received regarding paytm cash but didn't receive any reward in my paytm account.