[Resolved]  The Panel Station — want to change my mode of payment for already redeemed points which is under process yet.

My id is [protected]@gmail.com. I have redeemed 3000 points on 12th march and another 3000 points on 16th march. I had selected paytm as mode of payment but now my number doesn't work and i wont be able to receive payment on that number, so i want to change my mode of payment from paytm to amazon. I have written many times to customer care regarding this but they haven't replied yet. Please help me, i don't want my 6000 points go in vain. Thank you

Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-30 16:20:59
They didn't do what I asked them to do but they sent money immediately to my Paytm account. Fortunately Paytm was able to assist me and I got my money. So I am happy with the panel station because they paid immediately.

[Apr 19, 2018] The Panel Station customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Building 2A, Aster-East Tower, Lower Ground Floor, Embassy Tech Village (Formerly Vrindavan Tech Village), Marathalli - Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560103
    The Panel Station - want to change my mode of payment for already redeemed points which is under process yet.