The Professional Couriers — bad service by professional courier hyderabad kukatpally area

This is in regards with the delivery schedule of the professional couriers hyderabad kukatpally area. We have lost almost all faith in the indian post, that's the reason people come to private service like you by paying more money.in hyderabad everything is a problem.. Late late late is the moto of the service industry.. We call them as irresponsible fellas. How come on earth a parcel can be delayed for more then 6 days. I have the proof here. They have my parcel by 11th of this month. And today is 16th and i didn't get the parcel till now. The simple answer is delivery boy didn't turn up. If the stupid is not turning up, why cant you call me, we customers will come and pick it up. Useless service by # ratnam and varghese. These people are the example of laziness to the core. Please take this as high level escalation.

bad service by professional courier hyderabad kukatpally area

[Mar 17, 2018] The Professional Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sathish kumar.s Mar 16, 2018
adding the Courier guy address as well

The Professional Couriers Phone
    The Professional Couriers Address
    No.1203/A, Bhumiraj Costarica, Plot No. 1 & 2, Sector 18, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400705